Find Landmarks in Andhra Pradesh
There are around 100 landmarks in Andhra Pradesh. This is 24% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in Andhra Pradesh with popular landmarks are Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Kurnool. You may find a list of all categories of Andhra Pradesh attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in Andhra Pradesh
Visit the top landmarks in Andhra Pradesh. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 Belum Caves, Kurnool
- 2 Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vaari Temple, Tirupati
- 3 Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, Visakhapatnam
- 4 Kailasagiri, Visakhapatnam
- 5 Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam, Vijayawada
- 6 Nagarjuna Sagar Dam
- 7 Undavalli Caves, Guntur
- 8 Kondaveedu Fort, Guntur
- 9 Chandragiri Fort, Chandragiri
- 10 Thotlakonda Buddhist Archaeological Site, Visakhapatnam
Other Landmarks in Andhra Pradesh
The following landmark in Andhra Pradesh is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find landmarks in a specific city of Andhra Pradesh.
Find in Andhra Pradesh
We have listed tourist places of Andhra Pradesh in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Andhra Pradesh attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (17)
- Theme Parks (8)
- Water Parks (9)
- Museums (29)
- Arts Museums (7)
- History Museums (12)
- Natural History Museums (6)
- Science Museums (3)
- Nature Attractions (114)
- Beaches (16)
- Parks (86)
- Waterfalls (11)
- Campgrounds (1)
- Zoos (9)
- Landmarks (52)