Find Landmarks in Himachal Pradesh
There are 36 landmarks in Himachal Pradesh. This is about one third of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in Himachal Pradesh with popular landmarks are Shimla, Dharamshala, Kangra, Manali and Kullu. You may find a list of all categories of Himachal Pradesh attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in Himachal Pradesh
Visit the top landmarks in Himachal Pradesh. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 Hadimba Devi Temple, Manali
- 2 Vice Regal Lodge, Shimla
- 3 Christ Church Shimla, Shimla
- 4 Kangra Fort, Kangra
- 5 Namgyal Monastery, Dharamshala
- 6 St. John in the Wilderness Church, Dharamshala
- 7 Gurudwara Sahib Manikaran, Kullu
- 8 Himachal Pradesh High Court, Shimla
- 9 Baijnath Temple, Kangra
- 10 Bhakra Dam
Other Landmarks in Himachal Pradesh
The following landmarks in Himachal Pradesh are outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find landmarks in a specific city of Himachal Pradesh.
Find in Himachal Pradesh
We have listed tourist places of Himachal Pradesh in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Himachal Pradesh attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (6)
- Theme Parks (6)
- Museums (22)
- Arts Museums (12)
- History Museums (12)
- Natural History Museums (1)
- Nature Attractions (46)
- Parks (19)
- Waterfalls (7)
- Campgrounds (19)
- Zoos (6)
- Landmarks (36)