Find Nature Attractions in Tamil Nadu
There are around 200 nature attractions in Tamil Nadu. This is about half of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Tamil Nadu with popular nature attractions are Chennai, Papanasam R.F., Anamalai R.F., Rameswaram and Mudumalai. The major types of nature attractions listed here are parks and beaches. Then there is also waterfalls listed in Tamil Nadu. You may find a list of all categories of Tamil Nadu attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Nature Attractions in Tamil Nadu
Visit the top nature attractions in Tamil Nadu. Click on a nature attraction bellow to find the detailed information.
- Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary
- Mundanthurai Tiger reserve, Papanasam R.F.
- Indira Gandhi National Park, Anamalai R.F.
- Dhanushkodi Beach, Rameswaram
- Besant Nagar Beach, Chennai
- Gulf of Mannar Marine National Park
- Mudumalai National Park, Mudumalai
- Hogenakkal Waterfalls, Hoganakkal
- Suruli falls, Suruli R.F.
- Guindy Childrens Park, Chennai
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about nature attractions in Tamil Nadu.
Tips for Children's Safety on a Beach
Find in Tamil Nadu
We have listed tourist places of Tamil Nadu in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Tamil Nadu attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (36)
- Theme Parks (23)
- Water Parks (16)
- Museums (95)
- Arts Museums (61)
- History Museums (14)
- Natural History Museums (7)
- Science Museums (11)
- Nature Attractions (164)
- Beaches (7)
- Parks (135)
- Waterfalls (12)
- Campgrounds (10)
- Zoos (10)
- Landmarks (12)