Find Nature Attractions in Maharashtra
There are around 200 nature attractions in Maharashtra. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Maharashtra with popular nature attractions are Mumbai, Pune, Thoseghar, Chandrapur and Nishani. The major types of nature attractions listed here are parks and beaches. Then there is also waterfalls listed in Maharashtra. You may find a list of all categories of Maharashtra attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Nature Attractions in Maharashtra
Visit the top nature attractions in Maharashtra. Click on a nature attraction bellow to find the detailed information.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai
- Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai
- Maharashtra Nature Park, Mumbai
- Thoseghar Waterfall , Thoseghar
- Pu La Deshpande / Okayama Friendship Garden, Pune
- Tadoba National Park, Chandrapur
- Girgaon Chowpatty, Mumbai
- Navegaon National Park, Nishani
- Chandoli National Park Sangli, Mandur
- Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, Koyna
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about nature attractions in Maharashtra.
Tips for Children's Safety on a Beach
Find in Maharashtra
We have listed tourist places of Maharashtra in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Maharashtra attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (58)
- Theme Parks (14)
- Water Parks (43)
- Museums (156)
- Arts Museums (101)
- History Museums (21)
- Natural History Museums (16)
- Science Museums (9)
- Nature Attractions (188)
- Beaches (16)
- Parks (164)
- Waterfalls (7)
- Zoos (9)
- Landmarks (22)