Find Landmarks in Meghalaya
There are 10 landmarks in Meghalaya. This is 23% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in Meghalaya with popular landmarks are Shillong, Nartiang, Cherrapunjee and Jowai. You may find a list of all categories of Meghalaya attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in Meghalaya
Visit the top landmarks in Meghalaya. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians, Shillong
- Don Bosco Square, Shillong
- Nartiang Durga Temple, Nartiang
- David Scott Memorial Stone, Cherrapunjee
- Kiang Nangbah Monument, Jowai
- The Grand Madina Masjid, Shillong
- Laitumkhrah Presbyterian Church, Shillong
- North Eastern Space Application Centre
- Raj Bhavan,Meghalaya(Governor's Residence), Shillong
- Church of God, Shillong
Other Landmarks in Meghalaya
The following landmark in Meghalaya is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find landmarks in a specific city of Meghalaya.
Find in Meghalaya
We have listed tourist places of Meghalaya in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Meghalaya attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (1)
- Theme Parks (1)
- Museums (7)
- Arts Museums (4)
- History Museums (3)
- Natural History Museums (1)
- Nature Attractions (26)
- Parks (14)
- Waterfalls (11)
- Landmarks (10)