Find Landmarks in Nagaland
There are 10 landmarks in Nagaland. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Nagaland with popular landmarks are Dimapur, Kohima and Jessami. You may find a list of all categories of Nagaland attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in Nagaland
Visit the top landmarks in Nagaland. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- CommonWealth World War II Cemetry, Kohima
- Naga Heritage Village
- Dimapur Ao Baptist Church, Dimapur
- A.Z. Phizo Memorial, Kohima
- Jame Masjid Chumukedima, Dimapur
- Mary Help of Christians Cathedral, Kohima
- Dimapur Kalibari, Dimapur
- Jain Temple, Dimapur
- The Chubi Bailey Bridge
- Jessami Baptist Church, Jessami
Other Landmarks in Nagaland
The following landmarks in Nagaland are outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find landmarks in a specific city of Nagaland.