Tourism Tips for Business Visitors in Bangalore
Bangalore, officially Bengaluru, is one of India's fastest growing cities, the IT hub of the country. The city is known as a melting pot of cultures and houses numerous wonders and marvels. If you’re one of those visitors to the city who are out on business travel, Bangalore would, for sure, delight you with its many charms and surprises.
Here are some amazing tourism tips for business visitors in the Silicon Plateau:
1. Manage Your Time Well
- With several places, gardens, and monuments to be seen and visited, Bangalore can seem to be overwhelming to even the most seasoned traveler!
- Business visitors are often short on time and thus need to manage their time well to be able to enjoy glimpses of the city the best possible way.
- Make the best use of the city’s excellent transportation infrastructure: taxis, buses, auto-rickshaws, etc. Plan your trip well in advance and make all bookings accordingly.
- There is so much to be seen; pick up the places of your interest and plan your visit so you could see the best in the shortest time.
- You can, of course, keep returning later to the city charming to explore all left out charms it has to offer!
2. The Must Visit Places
- No trip to Bangalore is complete without a visit to certain places that are considered the must-visit tourist destinations. For instance, the beautiful parks in the city that lend it the name 'the Garden City of India'.
- Amongst the not to be missed places in the city are the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Bangalore Fort, Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park, and the Visveswarya Industrial and Technological Museum.
- Wildlife lovers must make it a point to visit the Bannerghatta National Park near the city while heritage lovers must visit the city's many ancient temples including the Gavi Gangadhareshara Swamy Temple, the Dodda Ganapathi Temple, the Ragigudda Anjaneya Temple, the Devanahalli Fort, the Tipu Summer Palace, and the beautiful Dakshinamurthy Nandeeshwara Temple, etc, to name a few.
3. Go for Theme based Tour Packages
- Bangalore, located in the Indian state of Karnataka is truly a state with many worlds. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) offers tourists with incredible tour packages that are based on interesting themes: beaches, wildlife, nature, heritage, and culture, etc.
- There are even Corporate Packages to beautiful places near Bangalore such as Srirangapatna, Mysuru, Hampi, etc.
- Considering the fact that business visitors often run on tight schedules, such well-planned, integrated tour packages based on interesting themes are a great way to explore the many jewels the city has to offer in a short time.
4. Quick Tours
- If you're finding it really difficult to manage your time while on a business trip to Bangalore, consider attending quick tours and walks in the city, which are the best way to explore the city in a short span of time.
- One-day package tours are also organized - visits to waterfalls such as the majestic Shivasamudra falls, local city tours, visits to amusement parks, wildlife trails, etc.
- One could also benefit from the car rental services available in the city.
Putting it all together!
Bangalore is indeed one of the ideal places for business visitors: while on the one hand, the silicon capital is a technological hub, on the other hand, the city of gardens has numerous beautiful places and charms that enchant even the busiest business visitors. Come, explore!
Add Your Comment
Use the following form to leave your comment on this article.