Find Nature Attractions in Kerala
There are over 100 nature attractions in Kerala. This is about half of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Kerala with popular nature attractions are Mlappara, Varkala, Alappuzha, Muzhappilangad and Munnar. The major types of nature attractions listed here are parks and beaches. Then there is also waterfalls listed in Kerala. You may find a list of all categories of Kerala attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Nature Attractions in Kerala
Visit the top nature attractions in Kerala. Click on a nature attraction bellow to find the detailed information.
- Periyar National Park, Mlappara
- Varkala Beach, Varkala
- Muzhappilangad Beach, Muzhappilangad
- Marari Beach Alappuzha, Alappuzha
- Eravikulam National Park, Kannan Devan Hills
- Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Munnar
- Kovalam Beach, Kovalam
- Silent Valley National Park, Karuvara
- Aruvikuzhi Waterfalls, Kottayam
- Athirappilly Water Falls, Thrissur
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about nature attractions in Kerala.
Tips for Children's Safety on a Beach
Find in Kerala
We have listed tourist places of Kerala in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Kerala attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (27)
- Theme Parks (16)
- Water Parks (11)
- Museums (93)
- Arts Museums (47)
- History Museums (15)
- Natural History Museums (22)
- Science Museums (3)
- Nature Attractions (117)
- Beaches (21)
- Parks (74)
- Waterfalls (13)
- Campgrounds (10)
- Zoos (6)
- Landmarks (14)